Heart Chakra — Love & Compassion
“I Am Loved, I Give Love Freely”
(10-minute practice from your Free & Aligned — Peacefully Powerful Morning Ritual Series)
Theme: Unconditional love, compassion, forgiveness, and openness.
Element: AirColor: Soft Emerald GreenMantra: YAM
Crystals: Rose Quartz, Green Aventurine, or Malachite
(Hold gently over the center of your chest)
1. Arrival & Intention (1 min)
Sit comfortably and gently place your palms directly over the center of your chest, stacked over your heart.
Whisper to yourself:
“I am arriving in this moment. My heart is open to receive and give.”
Take one deep breath in through the nose, slow exhale through the mouth. Let the skin around your eyes soften and relax your chest.
2. Expansive Heart Breath (2 min)
Breathe in slowly for 4 counts, hold for 2, exhale for 6.
As you breathe, feel your chest expand into your hands in all directions.
With every breath out, let go of heavy burdens, old grudges, and protective walls around your heart.
With every breath in, draw in compassion, kindness, and deep acceptance for yourself.
3. Energy Activation (3 min)
Visualize a beautiful emerald green light radiating from the very center of your heart space.
As it pulses softly and elegantly, chant softly or in your mind:
YAM... YAM... YAM...
Feel the vibration softening your edges. Imagine the green light radiating out from your body like a warm embrace.
Let your energy body whisper:
“I am safe to love. I am worthy of love. I forgive and release.”
4. Journaling Prompts (2 min)
Write in your journal (or reflect silently if you’re short on time):
What self-criticism or judgment do I need to forgive myself for today?
How can I extend kindness or grace to someone else today?
What makes me feel truly appreciated, loved, and supported?
5. Closing & Affirmation (2 min)
Keep your hands resting gently over your heart center.
Say aloud or write:
“I am deeply rooted in love and compassion. My heart is open, peaceful, and free.”
Love and Light
Rekha Sukhwal

No comments:
Post a Comment