Saturday, July 11, 2026

The Devil



The Devil 

Everyone says this card is about addiction, temptation, obsession, or evil.

I disagree.

The Devil isn't the villain of the Tarot.

He is the mirror.

Look closely at the card. The man and woman are chained, but the chains are loose enough to slip off. They stay because they believe they have no choice.

That is the true Devil.

Not an external force. Not bad luck. Not another person.

The stories you keep repeating. The fears you mistake for facts. The labels you've accepted as your identity. The comfort zone that has quietly become your prison.

The Devil asks a simple but unsettling question:

Who would you be if you stopped believing the lie that's keeping you small?

Every attachment comes with a hidden cost.

"I need their approval." "I can't leave." "I've always been this way." "It's too late." "I don't deserve more."

The chains are forged from these thoughts—not from iron.

The Devil doesn't create your prison.

He simply points to the door you've forgotten you can open.

Freedom doesn't begin when the world changes.

It begins the moment you realize the lock was never on the outside.

Maybe the greatest trick the Devil ever played wasn't convincing us that he exists.

It was convincing us that we aren't free.

Affirmation: "Today I reclaim every part of my power that I unknowingly gave away."

Wondering what invisible chain is holding you back?
✨ Book your 1:1 Free & Aligned Session and discover the attachment, fear, or belief that's ready to be released.


Love and Light

Rekha Sukhwal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Break Free

Break Free The Cage You Live In May Not Have Walls​ Limiting beliefs, self-sabotage, feeling trapped vs. Shadow work and personal liberation...