Sunday, September 24, 2023

7-Day Shadow work Journal


                                                   


🌙 7-Day Shadow Work Journal

A Journey to Wholeness, Light & Inner Freedom

by

 Rekha Sukhwal

Founder of Free & Aligned: The Peacefully Powerful Practice


🌸 How to Use This Journal

Create a quiet, safe space daily (morning or evening).

Have your journal, a crystal (Amethyst or Smoky Quartz), and water nearby.

Begin each session with 3 deep breaths and the intention:

 “I am safe to meet, love, and integrate all parts of myself.”

Write freely — no censorship, no judgment.

End each day with self-compassion or healing energy to your heart.


🕯️ Day 1 – Meeting the Shadow

Theme: Awareness & Acceptance

Affirmation:

 “I welcome every part of me with love and curiosity.”

Journal Prompts:

What feelings or traits do I try to hide from others?

When do I feel triggered or defensive? What might that reveal?

Mini Ritual:

Light a candle and say aloud, “I see myself clearly and with compassion.”


🌑 Day 2 – The Root of Fear

Theme: Understanding Your Triggers

Affirmation:

 “My fears are messengers of my healing.”

Journal Prompts:

What situation recently made me feel small or powerless?

What past experience does that remind me of?

Mini Ritual:

Do gentle breathwork (inhale courage, exhale fear). Visualize grounding roots stabilizing you.


🌙 Day 3 – The Inner Child Speaks

Theme: Healing Old Wounds

Affirmation:

 “My inner child is safe, loved, and heard.”

Journal Prompts:

What did I need most as a child that I didn’t receive?

What message does my inner child want me to know today?

Mini Ritual:

Hold a crystal (Rose Quartz) over your heart. Whisper, “I love you. I am here for you.”


🌘 Day 4 – Anger & Suppressed Emotion

Theme: Releasing Stagnant Energy

Affirmation:

 “I am free to feel and express my emotions safely.”

Journal Prompts:

What emotions do I suppress or fear expressing?

Who or what am I still holding anger toward?

Mini Ritual:

Do a short shaking or tapping exercise to move energy through your body.


🌗 Day 5 – Shadow of Relationships

Theme: Attachment & Boundaries

Affirmation:

 “I attract love and respect by honoring my truth.”

Journal Prompts:

Where do I overgive or lose myself in relationships?

What pattern repeats in my connections with others?

Mini Ritual:

Visualize cutting cords of expectation or guilt. Fill your aura with golden light.


🌖 Day 6 – Owning Your Power

Theme: Self-Responsibility & Empowerment

Affirmation:

 “I reclaim my power with grace and gratitude.”

Journal Prompts:

Where have I given my power away?

What would it look like to step fully into my authenticity?

Mini Ritual:

Stand tall. Breathe into your solar plexus (stomach). Feel your confidence ignite.


🌕 Day 7 – Integration & Wholeness

Theme: Compassion & Light

Affirmation:

 “I am whole. My shadow and light coexist in harmony.”

Journal Prompts:

What lessons have my shadows taught me this week?

What parts of myself do I now choose to love and honor?

Mini Ritual:

Visualize your shadow and light merging into one radiant self. Surround yourself in white-gold light.


💎 Closing Reflection

 “In accepting my shadows, I have found my strength.

I am Free & Aligned — Peacefully Powerful in every way.”


"Ready to shift your energy? Fill out the Free and Aligned Form to share your current challenge and get your first free guidance on your situation and the block."

Love and Light
Rekha Sukhwal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break Free

Break Free The Cage You Live In May Not Have Walls​ Limiting beliefs, self-sabotage, feeling trapped vs. Shadow work and personal liberation...