“I Flow With Life, I Honor My Feelings”
(10-minute practice from Free & Aligned — Peacefully Powerful Morning Ritual Series)
Theme: Emotional balance, creativity, and honoring your desires.
Element: Water
Color: Vibrant Orange
Mantra: VAM
Crystals: Carnelian, Orange Calcite, or Sunstone
(Place near your lower abdomen or hold in your hand during practice)
1. Arrival & Intention (1 min)
Sit comfortably with an upright spine. Place your hands on your lower abdomen, just below the navel.
Whisper to yourself:
“I am arriving in this moment. I allow my emotions to flow freely.”
Take one deep breath in through the nose, slow exhale through the mouth. Let your jaw relax and your hips soften.
2. Flowing Fluid Breath (2 min)
Breathe in slowly for 4 counts, hold for 2, exhale for 6.
As you breathe, imagine a gentle, warm orange wave washing over your pelvis and lower back.
With every breath out, let go of any rigidity, guilt, or emotional stagnation.
With every breath in, invite in ease, flexibility, and the freedom to feel.
3. Energy Activation (3 min)
Visualize a glowing orange orb of light spinning softly in your pelvic bowl.
As it pulses gently, chant softly or in your mind:
VAM... VAM... VAM...
Feel the fluid vibration opening up your creative center. Let the orange light grow brighter, filling your lower body with warmth.
Let your energy body whisper:
“I am creative. I am flexible. I trust the flow of life.”
4. Journaling Prompts (2 min)
Write in your journal (or reflect silently if you’re short on time):
Where am I holding onto control or rigidity right now?
What creative idea or desire is calling for my attention today?
How can I bring more joy and playfulness into my day?
5. Closing & Affirmation (2 min)
Keep your hands resting on your lower abdomen.
Say aloud or write:
“I am deeply aligned with my inner joy. I honor my feelings and flow with the current of life.”
Love and Light
Rekha Sukhwal

No comments:
Post a Comment