Sunday, October 1, 2023

Merkaba Healing

 



 A Guided Merkaba Healing Meditation Script.

 It’s written so you can either read it aloud, record it in your voice, or adapt it for healing sessions.


 Merkaba Healing Meditation 

 Preparation (2–3 min)

Sit or lie down comfortably.

Place your hands on your heart.

Close your eyes and take 3 slow, deep breaths.

With each exhale, release any tension.


✨ Step 1 – Grounding

Visualize roots growing from the base of your spine and feet, reaching deep into the Earth’s core.

Silently affirm: “I am safe. I am grounded. I am supported by the Earth.”


✨ Step 2 – Activate Light Body

Imagine a pyramid of golden light pointing upwards surrounding your body (masculine energy).

Now imagine a pyramid of silver/white light pointing downwards (feminine energy).

Together, they form a Star Tetrahedron – the Merkaba.


✨ Step 3 – Breathing into the Merkaba

Inhale deeply and imagine the upper pyramid spinning clockwise.

Exhale and imagine the lower pyramid spinning counterclockwise.

With each breath, they spin faster, creating a sphere of light around you.


✨ Step 4 – Chakra Alignment

As the Merkaba spins, see each chakra glowing:

🔴 Root – red

🟠 Sacral – orange

🟡 Solar Plexus – yellow

💚 Heart – green

🔵 Throat – blue

🟣 Third Eye – indigo

⚪ Crown – violet/white

Feel them balance, align, and expand.


✨ Step 5 – Healing & Protection

Imagine the spinning Merkaba clearing away all heaviness, pain, or old trauma.

Any stuck energy dissolves into light.

Affirm: “I am light. I am whole. I am free.”

Now see the Merkaba as a protective shield, surrounding you in glowing energy.


✨ Step 6 – Expansion & Connection

Visualize the Merkaba connecting upward to the Divine Source and downward to the Earth’s core.

Feel yourself as a bridge of light — connected, balanced, and expansive.

Rest in this energy for a few moments.

✨ Closing (2 min)

Gradually slow the spinning until the Merkaba rests as a glowing protective field around you.

Place your hands again on your heart.

Whisper: “I am aligned. I am free. I am peacefully powerful.”

Take 3 deep breaths and slowly open your eyes.

🌿 Duration: 10–20 minutes depending on how long you stay in each step.

🌿 Tools to enhance: crystals (Clear Quartz, Amethyst, Selenite), soft background music, incense or essential oils.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Break Free

Break Free The Cage You Live In May Not Have Walls​ Limiting beliefs, self-sabotage, feeling trapped vs. Shadow work and personal liberation...