Wednesday, June 24, 2026

Tune Back into Alignment



From deep grounding to effortless flow. ✨

​When we feel stuck, uninspired, or trapped in mental clutter, our creative energy is usually stagnant. To shift this, we have to change our internal resonance.
​​
Whenever I feel stuck, overwhelmed, or unable to find the right words, I return to sound.
Not to perform. Not to achieve. Just to tune myself back into alignment.

Today I'm sharing a simple Saraswati Vandana that I recorded in my own voice.

Whether you're creating something, preparing for an important conversation, studying, writing, or simply seeking mental clarity, take two minutes and allow yourself to pause.

Sometimes inspiration doesn't come from trying harder. It comes from becoming still enough to receive it.



​👇 Listen to this


​Love and Light
Rekha Sukhwal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break Free

Break Free The Cage You Live In May Not Have Walls​ Limiting beliefs, self-sabotage, feeling trapped vs. Shadow work and personal liberation...